Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hilton Head


This past week we went to Hilton Head for my uncle Marks mothers funeral. She was the SWEETEST lady and I always loved being around her. She made Ryder a beautiful crocheted blanket that is just gorgious! I never let him use it because I didn't want him to mess it up. On the way down to the funeral I asked my grnadma if any of her grandchildren had children yet and she didn't think so, but I thought how neat if I could give that blanket to one of them. I was sure it would mean alot more to them than sitting in my linen closet! When we got to the viewing my grandma pointed to a pregnant girl and said that her husband was Anne (marks moms) grandson and that they were going to have the first great grandchild in a few months. I got her address and I am going to send it to them! I am sure that they will get alot more out of the blanket than I ever would. It was neat that it all worked out like that and I am SOO glad I never used it!






 A lady rented a beach house for us and let me just say it was the most BEAUTIFUL house from top to bottom I have every stayed in! I am sure it cost a fortune and that was so nice of her to do. The night before we left we ran on the beach for about 15 minutes.. It was pretty chilly but I wanted Ryder to get to play a little bit besides all of the festivities.. of course my camera died not 2 minutes after we stepped on the sand! Here are some pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails