Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt AGAIN!

Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt with my grandma, mom, and Trevor... there were TONS of people there close to 1000 at a church in Chapin... We put our names in a drawing to win a Tv or Grill and so we had to stay until 11:30 to be elegible... they drew my name FIRST but it was only for a gift certificate to a SPA!! I dont care I could use some time at the SPA!! Eric about died.. he said out of all the things I could have won (there were only 5 prizes, a spa gift certificate, a picture package, a fishing trip, a tv, and a grill) I of course won the spa! Ha! Hey atleast I won something!! How cool was that!!!!?! Ryder had a blast although I think he just ate candy and snacks the whole time! HA! BUT he was TERRIFIED I mean TERRIFIED of the Easter Bunny!! Poor things whole body was shaking and shaking!

I made Meme hold him so I could get a picture... its really worth 1000 words don't ya think?

This is Ryder looking over Erics shoulder making sure the Bunny wasn't following us..
After the Easter Bunny he wasn't too sure about things

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails