Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop


This is my first week doing "blog hop" but I thought it would be fun! This weeks theme is your favorite recipe and I have a bunch of favorites but my ALL time favorite recipe is as follows:


"Smashed Potatoes"
1 5Lb bag of Redskin Potatoes
1 block of cream cheese
1 8 oz container of sour cream
8 boullion cubes of "chicken"
2 tbs of minced onion

Directions:
chop potatoes in 1/4 pieces
boil potatoes until soft with boullion cubes and minced onion in pot
drain potatoes
blend cream cheese, potatoes, and sour cream into crock pot bowl/dish
put in crock pot for 1-2 hours depending on the time you have (if I am in a rush I dont even put it in the crock pot, their tasty already)
ENJOY!!

This has been the most requested theme, so I hope we have a record turnout. Please put up a post with your favorite recipe, or if you don't have the recipe, a photo of your favorite dish and a description. Here's a sample post I did for you: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-for-july-21-2009.html Also, be sure to submit your recipe here too: http://www.mcklinky.com/recipes.asp! I WILL CREATE A MckLinky RECIPE BOOK, AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO ALL BLOG HOPPERS FOR FREE! ...STOP
MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

April said...

Who can resist red mashed potatoes? Great recipe choice! Love adding the cream to it!!

Congratulations on the soon to be born baby boy!! I hope your delivery goes as smopthly as mine did. I also have one son - will be 9 months tomorrow!! I know that sounds like a long ways away for you, but it will be there before you know it!! nothing in this world even comes close to becoming a mother!! You will love it!

Come check out my easy snicker apple salad recipe and enter my give away!!

grams said...

This is a great recipe but....it is garlic not onion. :) Although onion may give it a different taste. See...I do read your blog!

gwen said...

Okay...I have no idea why it says Ben Lippen Elementary...I guess I set up the account through school. I guess you know who this is anyway. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails