Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Belly Casting!

Ok So this was NOT FUN at all! It was quite humorous but if I had a gun I'm afraid I'd be without a husband right now.... you have to put lubricant all over you and I guess I didn't put enough, because as it was drying I slowly started feeling all of my hair on my stomach sticking into the mold which had me in tears and Eric yelling and it was a nightmare...BUT we survived...(barely)Anyways I saw this done along time ago before I was pregnant and while most people think this is extremly odd I love it. For those of you who are like what in the world...It's a way for you to remember what it was like being pregnant, and to show how different each pregnancy is. You can hang them or put them on a shelf or just stick them in a closet...depending on how ours turns out we'll see where we put it :) Eric and I still have not painted it but I put a few examples of what it "could" look like as the finished product...
.

3 comments:

Paul said...

bwahahahahahahah

the haynie's said...

I love it. I think that is a geat idea.

Thomas and Heather said...

The art is so cute! You'll love the memories of your belly as Ryder grows older. Hey, look at the pain this way, you got a free wax job as a result...smooth belly for the delivery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails