Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh the JOYS of pregnancy!


So this started about a week ago but would usually only get bad after work and I would wake up to normal feet....well now they stay like this all the time...burning and I can barely move my toes because my feet are so "tight" feeling....and YES those are rolls around my ankles.....did I mention I'm ready to have Ryder?!? :)

(oh and I have no idea why some of my toenails are different colors in the picture, their all pink and white in real life haha)

3 comments:

The Flowers said...

HAHAHA! I laughed out loud with the last part about the toe nails not supposed to be black??? hahaha how did that happen? I was like it's even cute with black and pink like that...but you weren't even consistant.
But oh my...your ankles ARE huge! I know you already know this...but hang in there...you don't have too much longer and all of your parts will go back to normal size :)

amanda crawford said...

OMG! I know how you feel girl! My shoe size went to like a size 10 and I'm normally an 8! Hang in there, not much longer until Ryder is here!

PDiZzLe said...

GEEZ...those feet are HUGE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails