Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Official...

So this past weekend Eric and I were eating dinner and my stomach started hurting and then when I stood up I felt like if I squatted Ryder was going to just come right on out! So after having alot of pressure initially and continuing have pressure this whole week I found out today at the doctors that Ryder has officially moved down into my pelvis and is ready to make his debut into the world! Well of course I have to go into labor and everything but things are definetly progressing! They start checking me at my next appointment to see how far dialated I am and until then its just waiting......

4 comments:

the haynie's said...

I still have the bouncey seat for you and some other toys I think you might be able to use. I will get them to Denise. So she can bring them when she comes.

Alisha Harris said...

ok that sounds great!! thanks

The Flowers said...

I know we've already talked about this through email! But I am just so excited for you, you will be such a great Mommy!! Only a few more weeks until your left completely changes!!! (for the better) :)

The Flowers said...

I definitely meant life not left haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails