Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ryders 3rd Birthday Party!

We had Ryder's 3rd birthday party at the Splash Pad at the YMCA. It was so much fun and it was nice just to let the kids play and play and not really have to worry too much about what they were getting into! I owe alot of my ideas to PINTEREST but who doesn't?? :) He had such a fun time and we had so many friends and family come celebrate his special day! Thanks to everyone who came out! It was a blast!












This was blue jello with gummy fish inside.. I wasn't too smart and put these on the table in the sun and it melted :( So by the time the kids ate it, they had to drink it! I was a little bummed! But they still loved having the fish inside!



If anyone needs an AMAZING cake I know the guy!! Let me know and I will get you his info!!






This is Ryder AFTER he threw a cup of water on Nana, he ran up to her to tell her he was "Sorry" :)

Hilarious!!

This was everyone's reaction after he threw it on her :)




In the kids' goody bags, there was a Pirate hat, a pirate sword, an eyepatch, tatoos, pirate gold, and treasure candy jewelry!



I think the parents had just as much fun as the kids!!





Now...about those toys...what to do with them all??!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

childrens party supplies said...

It seems like everyone had fun on the party :), very nice!

erinesosweet said...

Looks like such a fun party! That Watermelon Shark is impressive!

Vanessa said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!!! I really wished we could have come! It just didn't work out that day, but I am so amazed at all your cute ideas via Pinterest! REally well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails