Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ryders 3rd Birth DAY!

Ryder woke up to Happy Birthday and he was bouncing off the walls the rest of the day! I think he was just so excited to be turning "tree" :) We had a busy fun day at home with our homestudy visit (more on that in another post) and birthday festivities. We all had fun elmo cupcakes for lunch and went to the park for some extra play time. Ryder even got to watch a movie instead of taking a nap which he thought was pretty big stuff!!-Might I add that he NEVER naps but he has to "rest" in his room for an hour a day. So being able to hang out with me in the living room was a present in itself!


Later that night when Eric got off work we met our families at Chick-Fil-A for a "mini-day" party and had cupcakes and a few presents. Then we went back home and he got to open more presents from Eric and I and we all didn't end up going to bed until around 11! It was such a fun day!

Ryder you are such a handsome, funny, and crazy little boy. You make me laugh every day and never let me have a dull moment. You are at such a fun stage and always keep me on my toes. You are such a special little boy and I am SO lucky to be your mom!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails