Monday, August 27, 2012

Adoption Update**

I just realized that I never blogged about our homestudy. For those who are interested you should know I spent all of Friday morning running after 3 toddlers, picking up every toy they put down, and cloroxing from floor to ceiling. To only be met by such a sweet lady who could have cared less and was so nice and welcoming I felt like I was at her home not mine! She started by saying, "I think we know some of the same people", and then asked me how I knew my aunt Pam... I said, "umm she's my aunt!!" It really is a small world, and  I felt like we were friends in a weird way! She asked a few questions and went over our paperwork to make sure she understood it the way we intended, and that was all! She came back one more time on Monday (the 20th) to meet Eric and ask him a few questions and then we were done! We are now waiting on 3 signatures and our kid/s!! I am so excited "our work" is done and we are just waiting! It feels like all the weight is gone from running from one inspection to the next! I ran across this quote today and just LOVED it! Sometimes I wonder if we would have done something faster, or slower, or all the "what if's" and the truth is, "It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. and now is right on time."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails