Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Father/Son Football Chick-Fil-A Night

Let me start out by saying I LOVE ME SOME CHICK-FIL-A!! The chick-fil-a by our house does some awesome family things, and one of them is mother/daughter, father/son, and father/daughter nights. (I have been AFTER them about mother/son night because I mean COME ON totally not fair!! They have promised me that its coming up but I am pretty sure thats just to shut-me-up and stop asking! ha!) Tonight was the father/son night, and they did it football theme. Supposedly they had a blast... I wouldn't know because Ryder told me "No gerls awoud!" But I did manage to snap a couple of pictures before they left, and lo and behold Eric did too! He's learning isn't he?? :)


 

This one is my favorite of them..how cute!

Eric said they gave these little face stickers like the "real" football players..(I have NO idea what they are really called!)

Paul and Ethan went ...

And Matt and Caleb! Jon and Jarrod went too but I guess Eric was too far away from them to get a picture! He said it was such a fun night!!...I'm counting down the days until the so called "mother/son" night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails