Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th

I sadly did not take 1 picture :( I ended up stealing one from my SIL just to have something to post! We went to Nana and Pa's and Ryder of course was in heaven. He rode the tracter about a million times, played in a pool and ate probably 5 pounds of fruit! We had alot of fun... we came home just in time to pick up dessert and head over to Amanda and Pauls for a cookout.. of course we all had alot of fun and I have to say Paul cooked some pretty good steak for us all! We watched fireworks which I was a little nervous about because Ryder HATES them.. BUT once he saw addison and caleb not crying he started to toughen up and actually enjoyed them by the end.. all in all we had a FABULOUS 4th of July! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails