Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dancing in the Rain & Birthday Outfit!

So yesterday was a very LOW key day... I had no plans and it was NICE! We met my mom for lunch at the mexican restaurant San Jose.. and there MIGHT be the cutest childrens boutique EVER next door :) WHAT A SHAME! ... well I happened to go over there and they were having a HUGE sale which I MIGHT have gotten an e-mail about earlier :) AND I said do you have anything on sale that has to do with golf because and as I started rambling about Ryders birthday party being at the golf course it was like the skies opened up and out from heaven came this outfit which I MAY or MAY NOT have bought! :) for.... $20!!!! I can't wait to get it monogrammed and get his birthday pictures taken in it!

  Then we came home took a nap and played and danced in the rain :) Ryder LOVED it! He splashed in all the puddles, threw dirt, and tried to skip rocks.. we had to do a bath afterwards but he sure wasn't complaining!
He would say Ready, Set, GO GO GO GO and take off running
You think when he's 16 hes going to remember me being the coolest mom ever?!? I sure hope so!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails