Sunday, November 28, 2010

Riley Jaymes!

We went to TN for Thanksgiving and I was DYING to see my new niece and hold her. She is soo precious and soo beautiful! I didn't get any pictures of our thanksgiving festivities or Ryder in his ADORABLE shirt I had ordered for him so I am kind of bummed.. BUT I did get some really good pictures of Riley!! :)



We had to watch Ryder like a hawk because he REALLY wanted to crawl in this with Riley..

Grams taught Ryder how to jump in the leaves and he LOVED it!

The sun was in our eyes so take 1 was a NO-GO


Nana has SAVED the day... 4 months later she realized she had a picture of him in his shirt, not a very good one but you still get to see the super cute picture!! :)

Me and RJ :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh that sweet baby! I LOVE newborns!!!!!! So happy you got some Sea Monkeys. I have always loved them. Our second batch died. I am done for now.ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails