Sunday, November 14, 2010

Aunt and Uncle Time!

Eric and I watched Addison and Ethan on Saturday so Amanda and Paul could work on moving the rest of there small stuff over to the new house. I wasn't that worried about watching 3 kids only a year and a half apart BUT Eric sure was! It was remarkably smooth and pretty easy. They all seemed to pretty much entertain each other. The only time we ran into a problem was once we FINALLY made it to the zoo and had 2 kids in the double stroller and somehow got Ryder to sleep in his stroller and I went to unlock the breaks on the double stroller and my shoe just broke.... like tore, like unwearable... so we laughed until we cried and then thought so now what? We have 3 kids all packed and ready to go the zoo, in their strollers and I have no shoes to wear! Thankfully my handy husband used my ponytail holder and bobby pin to somehow rig my flip flop to make it at least wearable for the trip! We had alot of fun and you can DEFINITELY say we are SOO there favorites! :)


It sure was interesting taking all three kids in to eat and figuring out how to sit, and place each of the kids!

We even gave Addison some Sprite! :) She has never had anything carbonated.. well at least that her parents know about :) and all I can say is she sure did like it!


Ethan was so chill the whole day and really just went with the flow!

 This is Addison and Ethan waiting for Uncle E to fix my shoe so we could go into the zoo!
Ryder took a nap!

This is my nice fixing job Eric did!


We had such a fun time and I hope that they are good for me this weekend!! I have all 3 kids BY MYSELF!!! The adults are moving all of the rest of the furniture to the house!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails