Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Tree OH Christmas Tree






I always decorate for Christmas WAY before the normal people do, but after putting all of the work into decorating for it YOU might as well enjoy it! Thats my philosophy anyways... After we put Ryder to bed last night Eric went out and got a REAL Christmas tree. We have never done a real one we have always just put our fake one up. But this year it is SO much better!! He even bought festive Christmas tree cookies for us and we listend to Christmas music!! We stayed up until about 12:30 but it would have been soner, if we hadn't of started decorating the tree before my husband realized our fake tree was "pre-lit" meaning I had just started decorating this Christmas tree without any lights on it! So thank goodness walmart is open 24/7!! After a quick run to the store we were back in business!! When I got Ryder up this morning he kept going oohh oohhh oohhh it was really cute! He hasn't pulled an ornament off YET, but he HAS started opening other people's presents. We'll have to work on a gate or something to keep him out of it! But I"m not sure even a gate will hold my little man out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails