Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eventful Weekend!


This weekend we were pretty busy, I had to work Saturday but Saturday night Eric and I were playing with Ryder in the living room and reading him books. He got excited and started running to Eric with his mouth open and hit the corner of the coffee table mouth wide opened! HE looked awful and he had a good half inch cut on his lip that bled and bled and bled. But after a little while he was ok and just loved on his "boo boo bunny" (its a bunny with an ice cube inside). Then Sunday Eric and I went to one of his close friends wedding. It was SOO beautiful and made me want to have another wedding!! :) Here's a picture that I got from someone else. We searched the house for the camera before we left and when we got there I took it out AND THE BATTERY WAS DEAD! ugh what a waste of time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails