Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Update


I know we haven't posted in a while but we broke our camera on accident.... Eric and I are hanging in there. After the doctor's visit they said if I didn't get better by May 27th I would have to have surgeory and that they would have to take out my entire large intestines because its spreading further. Which honestly at this point I'm ready to have it and this be over with. I find out for sure May 27th though they are runing a bunch of tests to make sure that its not in my small intestine, if not I meet with the surgeon to set up a date. Keep praying for us please and thank you everyone for your prayers and comments! I want to reply to your comments but I forgot my password and the only way i can sign in to blog is because it's automatically saved on my computer! thank you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails