Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hospital Time



Well I am currently in the hopsital fun fun right... not really. I went to my dr's appointment up at unc yesterday and they decided to go ahead and admit me for 5 to 8 days. They are giving me what they say is our "last hope" before surgeory. Like most of the medication I'm on it's for leukemia patients but for some reason its suppose to help heal your colon. I have to get it through IV and it has alot of bad reactions so I have to be watched carefully. Last night I got absolutely no sleep. They came in every fifteen minutes to do my blood pressure, temperature, and pulse check. Then I had to get bloodwork at 4am this morning for the 3rd time in 24 hours :) So I am exhausted and on top of being stuck in the hospital Eric is at home working and I'm here with my mom, which is good, but it's not like Eric. Exspecially because this is our first time apart since the wedding. So I'll keep everyone updated on whats going on. I am meeting with the surgeon sometime this week just to get the ball rolling in case this med doesn't work. This is a funny picture. It took us 6 hours to finally be put in a room and we guessed it took so long because of the cleaning ladies making me an elephant :)

1 comment:

Sadler Family said...

Awww...we miss you and hope you get "fixed". Keep us updated!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails