Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Makeover... HOPEFULLY!

I had a hard time deciding what I want for Christmas this year, like I've said in the past, if there is something out there that I really want I get it. I never wait until Christmas to ask for a long list of things, I guess I am just a little impatient and like to get things as I want them. Well... that was until I got an idea... I decided for Christmas this year I want to revamp our living room and kitchen. Eric and I went to lowes last night to price things we will need and it looks like with both of us Eric doing all the work we will be able to save alot of money and get it done!! I am beyond excited! We are going to start by painting.. ALOT the ceiling, and all the walls from the hallway to the living room to the kitchen will be one color, then we are doing a little building project (my grandpa is going to help me but he doesn't know that yet) and some crown molding to top it off. (AND of course a shopping trip to get accesories! :) ) Here are some of our ideas...



I LOVE these blues.. I want it to be a subtle color, but definetly show up!



I found this sofa table on Pinterest and she had everything laid out which boards to buy, and a tutorial on how to make it! Eric and I went to Lowe's to price it and its only going to cost $60!!

I just absolutely am having an episode over this picture frame! If my grandpa can make this for me I will be the happiest girl in the world!! This would look FAB over my new sofa table above! (dont you agree?)

We are going to make 2 of these for the living room and the same lady who had the tutorial on the sofa table, had one on these.. they are going to cost around $30 a piece.. (still WAY cheaper than buying!)


So I have some convincing to do on this fireplace with Eric, BUT it only cost them $82 to re-do there fireplace! They had an all brick one just like mine, and it looks gorgious! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE! (they also had an EASY tutorial on how to do this)


IF my grandpa can't make that to die for picture frame, I am leaning towards doing a pretty collage above the sofa table.. I LOVE these ideas!!

LOVE this rug...
as you see I have alot of planning going on... and alot of things to be done! I have 2 weeks off to get everything finished and I am going to be working like a mad women but I think it will pay off! Actually I KNOW it will pay off! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails