Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Things...

Now that Ryder is 2 I won't be doing monthly updates but I WILL be posting when he does things and stats at doctors appointments ect. ANYWAYS.. before I forget to I wanted to post your 2 year check up numbers
You weigh 24 1/2 pounds which is the 10th%
You are 34 inches long which is the 51st% AND they say if you double their height at 2 that is most likely how tall they will be which is 5'8 WHICH is taller than Eric and I!!! WOOO HOO :)
Your head was in the 90th percentile like always



We have been working on the backyard because I have a feeling we are going to be out there ALOT this summer/fall and you have been LOVING the new water table grandma got you for your birthday.. I am hoping to get a good patio table and chairs on sale, and once we build your treehouse its going to be PERFECT! :) I'm excited!! We spent almost all day outside today the twins LOVED it!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails