Wednesday, August 31, 2011

GOODBYE paci! & Pauls Bday!

 Ryder hasn't had his paci since his second birthday! He asks for it every now and then but I just remind him that its "broken". I cut the nipple off of the two I had and that was that... WELL this morning he found one under his bed and said,"MOMMY PAPS!!" I said, "Eww Yucky! You better throw it away" and he said, "OK!" and put that thing in the trash! HALLELUJAH!

Paul always gets left out for his birthday because of COURSE Ryder steals the show :).. But Sunday night we threw him a little paryt at my house with all of our "leftover" party supplies! :) INCLUDING the cake! ha! I just wiped off Ryder :) I couldn't find any of the candles though and all I had were toothpicks! So in case you were wandering if toothpicks light easy.. THEY DON'T!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails