Friday, August 26, 2011

Hangin Outside!! & Tanners Football Game

Here are some pictures from our time outside yesterday..which was most of the day.. I dont' know what has come over me because if you know me you know I HATE to be outside and I HATE to sweat! WELL I have been staying outside AND sweating all for the love of these boys.. if it makes them happy I've learned it makes me happy!



Last night I went to Tanners 1st football game on JV. I didn't really watch it because I was too busy running up and down the bleachers chasing a certain 2 year old MANIAC..but I did get some pictures.. they ended up losing in the last couple minutes of the game, but while I was running around I did hear over the loud speaker, "That was Tanner Cornwell number 67 on the tackle" So I guess he played good! :)
After they dumped their ice buckets out he LOVED Playing in it!
This little boy has a FEW more years before he'll be out there playing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails