Sunday, June 12, 2011

So its been a while...


I know I have slacked off in blogging for a while and I don't feel like being up all night posting a GAZILLION new posts so here are some random pictures of the last couple of weeks...



This is my FATHER wearing TENNIS SHOES with his suit to a wedding!! I dont know HOW my mother didn't notice this until we got to the wedding, I told her if anyone asks just say he's from New York.. They all wear tennis shoes with their suits there! ha!


This is my grandpa singing Johnny Cash on RockBand with the boys it was HILARIOUS!

Ryder LOVES when I go to food lion because they have these little buggy's.. I use to be abe to hold onto that stick that is attached to them and steer but now he has a FIT when I even TRY to help him. He just starts yelling NO MOMMA NO MOMMA and jerks the buggy away from me.. He's surprisingly getting to be a pretty good driver!


Ryder hasn't been too sure of BIG pools lately.. I have NO idea why he absolutely LOVES the bathtub and LOVES the pool we got that was about 2 feet deep for the backyard... But thankfully he is warming up to it.. But he likes to walk around the pool and lean over to scoop the water out.. It makes me a nervous WRECK!


I think NANA might have to buy her 3rd set of drums pretty soon, Ryder says dums? dums? As soon as I say were going to Tanners house.. hmmm Nana that might be a Christmas present?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails