Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Library and the 5 second rule??

SO yesterday it was SOOO hot outside that I knew I needed to figure out something for me to do with the kids that was inside in the air conditioning... so we all got into the car without a plan and then I thought... hmm I think I will take these 3 kids ages 1, 2 (almost) and 3 to a library.. call me crazy but it was actually fun and the kids were great! They colored pictures, read books, and played with some puppets.. we are CERTAINLY going to go back!




So I really REALLY hope that the 5 second rule exists because RYder is into this new thing, where he is eating food off the floor out in public.. I TRY to catch him but that little sneaky boy is just too fast.. he has eatin a watermelon rine off the ground at the lake, french fries off the floor in zaxbys and try to eat a sucker that was on the pavement! GROSS!! I am hoping to catch him quicker AND get this phase gone FAST!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails