Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hide and GO seek!

After Ryder decided to figure out how to crawl/fall out of his crib and pack-n-play we have slowly transitioned him into his toddler bed. It has NOT been easy. At first every night we would hear him come into our room carrying his blankets, pillow, and nightlight and say Up daddy!  But he has been sleeping pretty well now almost 2 weeks later. Occasionally he will cry and we will go in there and get him to go back to sleep. HOWEVER the other night Eric woke up and was like what? and I sat up and Ryder was in our room at 3:00 am handing Eric shaving cream and a toothbrush. He had gone through ALL of the kitchen cabinets, climbed on the kitchen table and took apart my wallet, erics wallet and who knows what else. I have no idea how long he was awake for either because we didn't hear a thing! Ever since then we have been shutting the door to his room! Nap time was alot harder than sleeping at night, but I decided just to shut the door and if he played he played, but I was deteremined he was still getting his "rest" in. Well about a week ago he had called for me for about 30 minutes and I finally went in there to find this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails