Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Duck Duck GOOSE!!


 Ryder and I have had a VERY interesting day today.. it started out by locking us out of the house and car and having to run to my neighbors who graciously let us stay with her for about an hour before my dad was able to run over and let us back in.... THEN we went over to a park and fed the ducks.. umm BAD IDEA!



At first it was cute with 2 little ducks... then we were ATTACKED! they were flying at me and I was trying SO hard not to pee in my pants.. thankfully Ryder thought it was HILARIOUS and just giggled and giggled while his mom was running around in circles throwing bread hoping they would stop chasing me... We had a fun time though, and Ryder enjoyed playing on the playground too... I guess that big ole' sign that says NO FEEDING DUCKS is there for a purpose.. I can happily say next time we will NOT be feeding them!
Ryder liked playing in the woods more than the playground!
The ducks followed us around the ENTIRE time we were there! It was hilarious.. and I'll be honest.. a LITTLE scary!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails