Thursday, January 6, 2011

Busy Busy Day!


This morning Ryder and I and our friends Emily and Caleb went to a Music class. I had no idea what to expect and I can say that we WON'T be back! They had toys in the room and expected children to want to sit in a circle with their mom and sing songs and play instruments. Ryder loved to play THROW the instruments and the songs were all weird songs that I had no idea what they were. I went to go get Ryder away from the toys and the lady informed me that "we do not go get the children, we let them come to us" ..hmmm what child in their right mind would want to stop playing with toys and sit in the circle?! NOT MINE! so here I am in the circle singing hum-did-aw-do-did-aw-day by MYSELF! I felt so stupid running in circles with the other moms while my child was off in la-la land with a barbie! SERIOUSLY! what a waste of an hour!

 Later in the afternoon we headed to chick-fil-a for dinner and to play on the jungle gym they have there.. and Ryder has CONQUERED it! I can't believe he can climb up that big thing and slide down the slide all by himself!! I have to say I think he can do it because I always take him to the playgrounds behind our house at the school to play. Here are some pictures!









Before bedtime I went in Ryder's playroom to see what he was playing with because he was being really loud and saying VROOM VROOM VROOM.... little did I know he was on top of his table with some play cars driving them up the walls!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails