Thursday, January 13, 2011

17 Months Old!

This was you 1 year ago!

Boy have you changed! You are SO handsome :)

I always look forward to what you are going to say or do!

Even though we are hitting those terrible twos a little early...

You are still pretty easy to please.. just give you your paci, juice, and a snack and your ONE happy camper!

I still can't believe this was you 1 year ago... my how you've changed!

I can not believe that in 1 month YOU are going to be a YEAR AND A HALF!! This time has gone by SOO fast and I just can't believe that your not a baby anymore, but a BIG BOY! You have changed so much in 1 year when I look back at pictures it just makes me smile at how you've really come into your personality! This is what you have been up to:

*You weigh 25 pounds
*You are 32 inches tall
*You are still in a size 3 diaper
*You had a growth spurt literally overnight about 2 weeks ago and when you woke up NONE of your clothes fit you!! Mommy had to take you to the store in your PJ's so I could buy 18 month shirts to put you in! Talk about embarassing!!
*You have been in time out MANY times lately, and are learning that the "bad spoon" is NOT a friend of yours! HA!
*You have learned to throw things away for mommy and I have to admit I am LOVING this!! Although today, you threw away the wipes, your plate, and a toy... but its so cute how you come out of the kitchen clapping because you know Mommy will be proud of how smart you are for learning new things.
*You say SOO many words like; Pops, Nanny (Handy Manny), Misey (Mickey) Meme, Momma, Daddy, Trash, Up, Bad, Shh, Bed, Juice, Eat, Chicken, Pizza, Truck, Car, Light Uh-oh is still one of your favs, Pumpkin Pie (thanks to aunt Amanda), the zoo, sit down, get down, night night, and SOO many words, you started a couple weeks ago putting 2 words together and its soo cute! I can't wait until we just have conversations with each other!
*You really love reading books still which is fun!
*You have recently started cuddling with mommy a little bit which I thought would NEVER happen and I have to admit I am just squeezing you soo tight because I know this won't last long!
*You have REALLY become a momma's boy since I started staying home with you and I wouldn't have it any other way
*You have been telling me when you are going to the bathroom for the last few weeks now and as soon as I can teach you how to pull down your pants and pull them back up I am going to start potty training you!
*You have started giving me kisses and its the most precious thing and makes my heart melt
*You LOVE LOVE LOVE your pops, and anytime I say look whose hear, you go "Pop?Pop?Pop?...when we pull into their driveway you say Pop? Pop?Pop?
*You have been such a handful but I know you are just one intersted little boy, and things are only going to get more and more interesting to you as you get older

I have had the time of my life in this last month that I have stayed home with you! We have had SO much fun going places and learning new things and I LOVE seeing you explore and change in front of my eyes. I am soo LUCKY to have this time with you and I don't take it for granted one single day! You are soo fun to be with and I am soo lucky to be your mom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails