Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Fair part 2!

Eric took Ryder for a ride down the slide and he LOVED it!! He squealed the entire time!! He started screaming when we took him away, I guess the temper tantrums are in full swing now! I can't WAIT for the terrible 2's..
We also spied on my brother who was on this ride (he is TERRIFIED of heights by the way) with his little girlfriend.. I guess "love knows no bounds" :) My mom wanted to follow him the whole time.. Thank GOD he has me to pull her back.. gosh he's SO lucky.. I atleast know to watch from a distance... she has a lot of learning to do!

We also let Ryder play one game, and the funniest thing hapend, he went to grab that duck in the picture but it kept going and he didn't catch it so instead of grabbing another one, he started running after his duck!! Finally I helped him just grab a different one!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails