Tuesday, October 19, 2010

14 Months Old!


This picture was from 1 year ago... He has gotten SO big!! He has changed ALOT! I haven't done a month update lately so I wanted to do one so I can remember how much he is changing...

1 year later this is my little man walkin around!!

What are you up to?!?
* You wave bye bye
* You point at EVERYTHING
*You are starting to learn to eat with a spoon/fork
*You wear a size 3 diaper
*You are still wearing 6-9 month pants!! (your a shorty!!) but everything else is 12 months, you are even in 18 month outfits that are one-piece
*You wear a size 4 wide foot because you have the smallest fatest foot I have ever seen!
*You weigh 22 pounds which is the 40th percentile
*You are 27 inches long which is the 50th percentile
*When I ask you if you want to do something you freeze, look at me, and say Huh?
*You will purposefully do something wrong and then go "uh-oh"
*You are a little chatterbox you are saying alot of words lately, mama, da-dee, book, gray (for grace our dog), hot(the oven) no-no, and of course you babble a bunch of non-sense most of the time still
*You pick up your phone (my old cellphone) and say helwo? and then start babbling
*You are SUCH a fun boy you just laugh and laugh with mommy and daddy
* Your favorite thing in the WORLD is to dance, you will dance and dance to music, shake your booty, and spin in circles
*Your favorite song is a Bible song on CD that meme got you.. he goes like this "Ho-ho-h0-hosanna Ha-ha-ha-leuiah He-he-he-he saves me I've got the joy of the Lord and you literally say ha-ha-ha over and over the entire song!! It is SO cute to watch you sing along to the music
*You have just started screaming, running after me, and literally THROWING yourself on the floor when I drop you off for daycare :( This makes mommy VERY sad :(
*You give me a hug every morning and squeeze me super tight.... you just LOVE your mommy
*You gave me kisses the other morning one after another and would NOT stop... i've been trying everyday since with no luck :(
*You ride the lawn mower with your daddy whenever you get the chance and no matter how long you have been on it you scream when he takes you off
*You are the sweetest little boy and just know how to make mommy, and daddy smile!
WE LOVE YOU RYDER COLE HARRIS!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails