Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

3 years ago TONIGHT, I was laying in bed with butterflies trying to imagine the rest of my life with James Eric Harris.... I was trying to think of what kind of husband he would be. Would he still be my best friend? Would he still tell me he loves me everyday? Was this really it? What kind of father would he be when we had kids? Would he be helpful? Would he just pick up on fatherhood, or would he need alot of help? Well 3 years later I can say that he is DEFINETLY still my best friend, he DEFINETLY tells me he loves me everyday...HE is the BEST father to Ryder I could EVER have imagined, he is everything I hoped he would be to me and my family and SO much more... Happy Anniversary I LOVE YOU! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails