Friday, October 2, 2009

Show us Your likes and dislikes baby theme!

This Friday is show us your likes/dislikes of baby products that you have used on Kelly's site!


OUR LIKES:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boppy pillow....Ryder takes naps in this sleeps in this at night and loves to sit in it on the couch while I am cleaning and just watch the fan. I think he likes it so much because it kind of hugs his body. It is ALSO great for nursing, I used this alot because it helps hold him while your "preparing yourself" :)


I love our pack-n-play! He sleeps in the boppy in this every night and only wakes up for feedings, HOWEVER next time I will definetly get one with a motorized mobile. Ours you have to move yourself and I honestly think he would live in their if he could watch his monkeys twirl constantly.




We also LOVED the bottle warmer. It was so nice to only take 30 seconds to heat up a bottle in the middle of the night, rather than wait for water to heat up under the bottle and wait another 5 minutes for the water to actually heat up the bottle. I think this is a MUST!


OUR DISLIKES:


I am going to put 2 pictures of bottle brushes on here, this is the kind NOT to get, when you stick the brush in the bottle full of soapy water or even just a wet bottle brush and pull it out THE WATER SLINGS ALL OVER YOU!! how annoying is that

THESE bottle brushes are great and you will NOT get water on you

We also never found a purpose for the wipes warmer. He is going to pee on you whether the wipe is warm or not. We also have a small bedroom for Ryder so this was just wasted space on his shelf. I hope this helps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails