Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday we had Ryder's first doctors appointment. It went great he was such a good baby and just looked around the entire time. He weighs 6 pounds 12 ounces which is actually an ounce more than the day we left the hospital so that was good news. The doctor said everything is perfectly normal and he is doing great! He had to get his first shot which was sad but he was a good sport and only cried for a second. Here are a few pictures of him in the waiting room.

P.S. I know I'm a little "biased" but don't I have the cutest boy in the world!?!

2 comments:

The Flowers said...

OH my goodness. I don't know which post to comment on. Now that's he's finally here you will have plenty of things to update about! :) He is such a beautiful little baby. You will love being a mommy...it's so much fun!! I love ya girl and hopefully we can visit soon.

Alisha Harris said...

thank you!! i know i can't wait for him to meet haylee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails