Saturday, August 8, 2009

Doctor Update!

Sorry I forgot to post about my last doctor's visit on Thursday. It was alot better news then what I had been receiving which was that basicaly nothing was happening :(. She told me I was 100% effaced and 2 cm dialated!! AND she said he was all the way down and she could feel his head!! how WONDERFUL was that?! I ALSO started having a few contractions Thursday night and off and on Friday as well as a few today. Nothing consistent...but hopeful that everything will continue to progress!!! My next appointment is Wednesday although I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might see her before then!

1 comment:

The Flowers said...

I guess my prediction that you would go over the weekend was WRONG. Sorry about that...I know you are anxious but he will come on his own time when he is ready! He knows the right time...Like maybe next Friday??? (just another guess hehe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails