Thursday, December 11, 2008

Were Pregnant!!



So this is how the story goes... I was having some odd (not bloggable) symptoms about 2 months ago and I could have sworn I was pregnant so I went and bought like 10 pregnancy tests, after the first 3 were negative I just thought I was crazy. Well a few days ago I started have some odd (not bloggable) symptoms again and was like hmm.... So 2 days ago Eric and I were about to go grab something to eat for dinner, and I was like I just need to go to the bathroom real quick. So I grabbed one of my leftover(not used) tests out of the medicine cabinet and took it. Real casual I was washing my hands and noticed 2 lines. And my heart started to beat fast and I yelled ERRRIICCC and he comes running to the bathroom and is like, "What? WHAT?" and I was like nothing nevermind and I grabbed another one out of the cabinet and was like lets make sure and took another one ...again 2 lines popped up so I yelled ERIC ERIC ERIc and he said "If its a bug just smoosh it!" and I was like it's not a bug just look at the counter and he goes what your pregnant? and I said uh huh and he went, "And this is how your going to tell me?" like all upset I was like I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW hahah so he was like lets do another to make sure...so anyways I think I am only about 6 weeks so anything can happen were just praying that everything goes well. I spoke with the doctor on the phone today and my first ultrasound/visit is Dec. 31st!

7 comments:

Sadler Family said...

You are Pregnant?!?!?! With a BABY??? The kids are having kids??
YAHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited for the both of you :) Congratulations

Alisha Harris said...

thanks guys...your expressions were hilarious!

The Kents said...

Congratulations! Zak just asked yesterday if you two were having a baby. How did he know???

Thomas and Heather said...

We are so excited! Keep us posted on everything! Congratulations!

the haynie's said...

We are so excited for you guys. You two will be great parents. Keep us updated and congratulations!!

Alisha Harris said...

thank you everyone for your comments!! were really excited! and gosh zak should be fortune teller hahaha that is so funny!

amanda crawford said...

OMG!!!!! So exciting :) Mason will have a little one to play with now! haha Love you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails