Sunday, December 14, 2008

Definetly Feeling Pregnant

Not only am I nautious alot, sleeping every chance I get, but BOY OH BOY do I have some MAJOR meltdowns!...my mom's favorite occured Saturday when she came to get me to go yard saling and Eric decided to go. I went to put on my "p-coat" (I had just bought about a month ago which was $200 but I got it for $60 the day after thanksgiving but was still a big buy for me and a big deal for me to spend that much money on a coat because I am a big bargainer) as I started to put my arms in the coat I started balling BALLING balling..Eric was like whats wrong and I told him how I just spent money on this coat and I am not even going to be able to wear it very long, and I cried all the way out the door and into the car where Eric and my mom had a big laugh about it. But of course at the time it was NOT FUNNY...they informed me that I will probably be able to wear it through this winter and definetly the next. That was very reasurring news to me :)

1 comment:

amanda crawford said...

awww! I've been there, done that! But you won't start showing for a while! You will be able to wear that coat and look great in it for the rest of the winter!! :) Love you girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails