Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Healthy Baby so Far :)


Today was my first ultrasound and it was so amazing to see a little "blob" in their and its heart beating :). (131 bpm) Thankfully Eric was able to go with me and we both just kept smiling and watching the lady zoom in and out. She kept saying all of these technical terms but Eric and I were just in shock that it was real. They said that the baby is perfect, I am exactly where I should be 7 weeks and 3 days. The baby measured 10 mm long which is average, and everything looked great. Here is a picture of our little blob :)

5 comments:

Thomas and Heather said...

So cute and exciting! Happy New Year!

amanda crawford said...

aww, Love it! we never got an ultrasound with mason that little :) I can't wait to see more!!

The Coleman Family said...

looks like a boy to me....what is your due date?

Alisha Harris said...

my due date is august 16th ...so its going to be a REALLY HOTT SUMMER!! :)

Daniel said...

Congrats, and what do you mean a Guy like me???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails