Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hospital Day #6




So today was a GREAT day! I actually woke up and said I'm ready to go home. I feel so much better and I realy think that the medicine is working. Because it is Sunday today, my "official" doctors didn't stop by today, but they will be here tomorrow and I am hoping I can go home sometime soon and not have to have surgeory. I can't remember the last time I felt this well, so I am just realy excited. Thank you everyone for praying for me, just keep it up so I can go home soon! Here are some pictures, the hospital was built in the 1950's so its realy creepy so I took some pictures for yall to feel a part of.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

yeahhhh your feeling better!!!

Sadler Family said...

Great News!!! See you soon!!!

Thomas and Heather said...

Really glad to hear you are feeling better! Eric let us know Friday/Saturday, when we were passing through, that you weren't feeling well enough for visitors. Sorry we missed you and look forward to you being at home soon! We are keeping you in our prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails