Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Eric and I are doing well. I am trying to keep taking this medication, but it is getting very hard. I am having to wake up a good 2 hours before I usually would to throw up and sit through the nausea before I head to work. The doctor called today and said that even though some of my symptoms have gotten better, I am still not well, and surgeory is still not out of the question. So I am still praying that everything will continue to get better, and exspecially for this medication to stop making me so sick. We won't be able to go up the Harris 4th of July party due to Erics work schedule, but we are hoping to get up that way soon to see all of you! Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!

3 comments:

Sadler Family said...

I love your new picture at the top!!! Can you believe that was 8 months ago?

Alisha Harris said...

uh nooo!! yea thats my favorite picture from our wedding :) I was like were going to be married a year in 4 months! crazy

Daniel said...

aww so cute... ;/ ( i was being sarcastic..lol) i hope your feeling better thinking about u guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails