Monday, April 29, 2013

Jessi and Riley visit!

My sister Jessi came down for a doctor's appointment which meant we got to snuggle with Baby Riley some :). I even kidnapped her one night so Ryder and Riley could have a sleepover. They play so well together and always have so much fun! It was a fun filled weekend and it was sad to see them leave like always :( Maybe one day they will move down here :).. probably not but wishful thinking!!



They watched the Lion King and fell asleep very quickly, they had  had a VERY busy day! Although I think I fell asleep before them!

This little boy makes my heart smile, he is getting so big and I can't squeeze him enough!

Riley loves her Shisha as she calls me! :) She even told me she wanted to live with me! I told her that sounded FABULOUS!


I love that little girl!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails