Monday, March 26, 2012

A Total GOD thing

When we were at our meeting she informed us that our first inspection would be in about a month or so and they would need to see the room with at least a bed, dresser, and closet to be able to count that as the bedroom for the child. I have already had my mind reeling as to what I wanted and how I would put it in the room and all of that. (of course I did right?) Well there's this bed I have been wanting....
I know ooh and aww right???
I figured it would be PERFECT! The room is very small and this bed has 2 beds AND drawers.. how more perfect could it be?? Well about $450-1200 .. that kind of perfect. So I have been checking websites daily, and looked at craigslist yesterday afternoon with no luck. THEN last night when I got home I checked ONE MORE TIME.. guess what someone had JUST posted this same exact bed! He hadn't listed the price so I knew it still might not work but I wanted to try! So I called the number, e-mailed, and text him. NOTHING... I tried again and still nothing so I went to bed. When I got up this morning I checked craigslist again and it had been deleted. I was totally bummed but just thought oh well it was a shot in the dark anyways.  Around lunchtime I got a phone call from the guy, he told me that the bed was still available and that his phone had been ringing off the hook since he posted the picture so he just took it off the site. So I said yes I am interested but I was wandering how much you want for it..... pause.. "It's free! Just come and get it" I totally got chill bumps!!! ITS FREE??? He said yes were moving and I was just going to donate it so if you want it it's yours... well folks I am the proud new owner of this bed.. how awesome is that?? God is absolutely AMAZING!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails