Monday, March 5, 2012

Laundry and the next Olympic Gymnast!

So right when Ryder and I caught the stomach bug and threw up all night, our washer broke..it was also right before we were leaving to go to Virginia for a few days but THANKFULLY I had already packed almost everything, and my parents let me wash the throw-up sheets and clothes before we left so I didn't have to come home to beyond gross laundry....we ended up having to just go ahead an buy a new one which I L-O-V-E! I can't wait until the dryer breaks so I can have a matching pair! :) ...when we got it I had about 10 loads of laundry piled up to do and I had our medal hamper in the living room..the actual bag that holds the clothes connects with Velcro so I had taken it off...next thing I know I look over to find this...


Ladies and Gentlemen the next Olympic gymnast! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails