Sunday, August 29, 2010

So MUCH fun!

Ryder is getting to be SO much fun he is just walking everywhere trying to RUN everywhere and is just soo happy all the time! We have been having alot of fun just playing with him lately. This weekend Nana and Pa came down and Ryder could NOT get enough of his Nana, although I think she is pretty fond of him too! Tonight I was trying to update my blog and get Ryder in the bath tub and there is NOTHING cuter than a naked little baby walkin around the house! I couldn't get too many pictures because my camera died! :( Here are some pictures of our weekend!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hahaha too cute... Although you know how much YOU hated naked pictures once you got older and he is going to feel the same way :) lol SUPER CUTE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails