Tuesday, July 31, 2012

**Adoption Update!!**

A few things on our adoption journey that have changed... we went from being 5th in line in waiting for our homestudy to being told that our file is on its way to our homestudy inspector this week!! This is BIG news because this is our final step in the process before we just "wait" some more. I am really starting to get anxious and tired of waiting and just feeling more and more READY to have our child/children!! I know we haven't been in this process long and we have moved INCREDIBLY fast but its still a long time waiting for you kid/s when you know they are out there somewhere!

On another note, we DID inquire about a little boy we found through a foster care site, after alot of waiting to get more information on him and see if he would fit our family we decided his needs were too great for our family. I was a little dissapointed because he was SO cute and I am SO ready but I know it's all in Gods timing and that patience IS a virtue right??? At least thats what I hear anyways.... hoping my next update will be that we are DONE with the homestudy!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love that photo!!! Thanks for the comment on our blog! We are doing well! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails