Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend FUN!!


Our weekend schedule was VERY busy this weekend but Ryder was sick all week so we had to cancel some of our fun plans :(... Friday night was one of Eric's best friend's engagement party and his mom is one of my BESTEST friends and I had to stay home with Ryder :(. Eric went and said it was really nice and had alot of fun!... Saturday morning Ryder and I were suppose to walk in the parade but I was afraid he would get diarhea in the middle of it and I would be out of luck! SO we watched the parade instead for about 20 minutes and went home. We also had to miss Mikayla's birthday party Saturday, I knew we couldn't take Ryder since he was sick but I was able to go to Krystal's baby shower on Sunday! Eric kept Ryder so I could go which was nice!!My mom and dad watched Ryder that afternoon and night so that I could go watch Eric do the mudrun with some of our friends and Paul. It was SO much fun!! They made it right under 2 hours and it was so much fun to have girl time on the sidelines and watch everyone slip and slide in the mud!! Here are some pictures!!



THE GUYS FINISHED RIGHT AT 2000 out of 3500.... and that was after posing for pictures for their wives :)
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails