Thursday, June 3, 2010

Date Night!

Ryder and I had our first date night and went to Mcdonalds...I was kind of worried about what you do when you order and have to take your baby and your tray to a table, but the very nice cashier lady carried the tray for me! Ryder LOVED his chicken nuggets and I was just eating up every minute with him....he is just such a sweet little boy and is growing up WAY too fast... I'm sure that this was only the first of many many many more date nights with mommy! :)

2 comments:

Sadler Family said...

Ummm...didn't we invited you to dinner? I guess Ryder was a better date...glad you had fun!

Alisha Harris said...

No this was actually from last Thursday but I forgot to blog it! I ate at home with Ryder, Eric and me last night!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails