Tuesday, May 18, 2010

9 MONTHS OLD!

I know I say this every month but WOW how the time has FLOWN BY!!! This is what you are up to this month...

*You are on the move BIG time! You crawl, speed crawl and are pulling up on EVERYTHING
*You have stood up without holding onto anything a few times but fall shortly after
*You are such a little porker and eat and eat and eat..you eat 3 baby jars of food at one time or a big bowl of oatmeal and 2 baby food jars
*You eat alot of table food like mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, fruit, rice krispies, ICE CREAM (thanks nana) jello, and whatever grams secretly gives you at her house
*You are 19 pounds and I foget how long, so I will update that soon
*You are in a size 3 diaper
*You wear mostly 6-9 clothes although are starting to wear 12 months!! :( YIKES
*You say MAMA!!! :) You have been saying it for about a month now, but I know you are calling for me now because when you say mamamama you are looking at me or crying for me so I can say its OFFICIAL!
*You absolutely adore your POPS and just giggle everytime he says "Ryder Man"
*You are still a mamma's boy but daddy is slowly gettin up there!
*You are starting to have QUITE a little temper and when mommy says no you make fists and grunt really loud which makes your litlte stork bite turn beat red!
*Mommy tried to smack your hand last week after you went for the powercord for the 3rd time in a row and you just looked up at her and smiled real big and stuck your hand back out for it....oh well it was worth a shot right?
*You are a water baby and I think you were suppose to be a fish, but came out a crazy wild little boy
*You get bored very easily now and your attention span is about as long as your moms... oops
*You are the cutest little boy in the world and mommy and daddy love you OH so much! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails