Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visitors!!

So I have been a little late on blogging...but we have had ALOT of visitors lately....it was good to see everyone and it was nice Amanda had Ethan so we could see some family!! Thomas and Heather and Anthony came down and sadly Amanda and Paul had borrowed my camera for Ethan so I only got one picture...its really cute though!!

THEN...Denise and Matthew came down and we had a nice visit with them! Ryder got a bunch of goodies in his easter basket from them!He loves his toys!!


THEN...Matt, Kim, Abbie, Judson, and Kenny came down WITH Grandma and Grandpa Harris!! It was SOO good to see them, it had been WAY too long and Kenny just is too die for cute..he rode with me to the resturaunt and just told me his ENTIRE life story!! He is just too precious...here are some pictures of the kids at the "kids" table... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails