Sunday, March 28, 2010

GIRL TIME (and Ryder)

Ryder and I took a much needed little get-away with 2 of my aunts, my mom, my sister and her little girl and we had a blast!! It was so much fun staying up late playing cards and laughing until we cried!! Mattalyn and Ryder LOVED each other. She could get Ryder to giggle at the drop of a hat it was so cute!We stayed at a cabin in Gatlinburg and went shopping out the outlets and just layed low...Here are some pictures and sadly I dont have any pictures of the cabin but it was SOO nice! It was 3 stories and OF COURSe since I had a "baby" I got the king size bed with my own masters suite with a HUGE jacuzzi tub and gigantic bathroom! The perks of having kids! :)




(SIDE NOTE: The morning we left we all ate at Cracker Barrell and I went to the bathroom and came out and my aunt Sheri had given Ryder this sucker WHICH HE WOULD NOT GIVE UP!)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails