Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 week appt!

So I do not have any pictures of Ryder at this appointment because Eric took him by himself... I know I was very impressed... I have been really sick with "Mastisis" a breat infection and have been running a fever of 101.5 for the last 3 days and have felt awful!! its like I have the flu with body aches and chills and everything, hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon!...so Eric was such a big help and took him all by himself! HOWEVER Ryder has gained 1 pound and 3 ounces in a week and a half!! I was like oh my goodness!! The doctor said that was fabulous and he can skip his next check up and doesn't have to be seen until he's 2 months old! So that was great news! He also grew 1/4 of an inch so he's going through a growth spurt right now although he still is only fitting into his preemie clothes... he now weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces! He's a growin boy!

1 comment:

The Flowers said...

What a big boy! Growing fast already...I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, I know how awful that must be!! I hope you have a good trip this weekend! Oh and I got your email and I'm about to send you one back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails